2011年11月12日星期六

my first day at office room^^

today is my first day go work..
happy lork...
my bro take the car and fix me to the office...XD
i wear my new polo shirt go to work...

i weak up on 7:30a.m.
very de tired lorx...><
thn bro take me go to eat diim sum ^^
after that i stard worked at there lorx

8:00a.m. i copy all the file and paper to my boss><
than fotostate all the paper...
walao eah so many words orz...
than tired lork...
go to drink some milo>>
wakaka very hot orz...
i love that...haha
tired and drink some think is so good orz

10:00a.m. i open facebook lork haha...+.+
than play play play lork...
1:00p.m. lork finish work lork...
my bro take me go to eat fish porige ...
wa ka ka ...thx eu are gor muackss...

ths is the hole day i'am at my gor gor office

i think he will bankcrap hahaha...
pai xieh arh gor gor><''

没有评论:

发表评论